1301 Huguenot Rd
Midlothian, VA 23113
Instructor: Vince Dowling, MAI, SRA
Check in begins at 8:15 AM
Class starts at 8:30 AM
NEW SEMINAR! The scope of work decision is the most critical one you will make in the development of an appraisal. After identifying the key elements of the assignment, you decide what needs to be done to arrive at assignment results that address the needs of the intended users of the appraisal. This seminar will help you become familiar with the broad range of services that you can offer under USPAP and give you practice determining the appropriate scope of work for various types of assignments. Return to your office with greater confidence when making scope of work decisions. Objectives:
- Understand the evolution of scope of work in USPAP and the level of flexibility it provides in today’s appraisal assignments.
- Recognize the parameters that define an assignment and know how to identify the client’s problem to be solved.
- Demonstrate understanding of the numerous ways the appraisal process can be carried out in assignments.
- Understand why disclosure of the selected scope of work is necessary.
- Write clear, concise, and accurate scope of work statements for assignments.
- Understand from examples how a broad variety of services are allowed under USPAP.
When you register, either choose to download the materials or have them shipped directly to you. Make sure you have downloaded class materials PRIOR to class. If you order (and ship) printed materials to you, make sure they arrive 1 week prior to class. Contact the national office if there are any issues at least one week before class.
You will get an hour for lunch; no food/drink is included (but the hotel does offer a complimentary breakfast!)
Any & all cancellations are subject to an admin fee. No credit/refunds for cancellations made on or after 10 days prior to class. No credit/refunds for no-shows. Our cancellation policy is stated on the registration portal.
Registration fees do not include printed materials.
DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WHEN REGISTERING FOR BOTH SEMINARS:
- Inconsistency: it’s Hiding in Plain Sight in Your (commercial) Appraisal (Monday, June 6, 2022)
- Getting it Right from the Start: A Workout Plan for Your Scope of Work (Tuesday, June 7, 2022)
If you will attend both seminars, use the discount code NQCX520815 when registering for the Scope of Work seminar. That will give you a $20 discount for attending both days! (Please don’t use the discount if only attending for one day… it’ll be a paperwork nightmare!)
Email: email@example.com Call: 856.415.0281
Click here for a complete list of upcoming VCCAI events and educational offerings.