- 7 CE Hours
- Check in begins at 8:15 am
- Class starts at 8:30 am
- Instructor: Vince Dowling, MAI, SRA
The scope of work decision is the most critical one you will make in the development of an appraisal. After identifying the key elements of the assignment, you decide what needs to be done to arrive at assignment results that address the needs of the intended users of the appraisal. This seminar will help you become familiar with the broad range of services that you can offer under USPAP and give you practice determining the appropriate scope of work for various types of assignments. Return to your office with greater confidence when making scope of work decisions.
Printed materials for Getting it Right seminar are not included and must be purchased when registering at an additional fee. The download is included in your registration.
- Understand the evolution of scope of work in USPAP and the level of flexibility it provides in today’s appraisal assignments.
- Recognize the parameters that define an assignment & know how to identify the client’s problem to be solved.
- Demonstrate understanding of the numerous ways the appraisal process can be carried out in assignments.
- Understand why disclosure of the selected scope of work is necessary.
- Write clear, concise, and accurate scope of work statements for assignments.
- Understand from examples how a broad variety of services are allowed under USPAP
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM VIA ZOOM
Virtual Classroom-Live/Interactive Participation Guidelines: Students must have computer, webcam & microphone capability to participate & receive continuing education credit. The platform will be interactive and live. The instructor must be able to physically see and interact with all students and students must be able see and interact with the instructor. A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification after you have registered for the offering prior to the offering start date. You will receive a separate email from the Chapter Office with log-in/access information. You do not need a paid account from ZOOM to participate. If you are using your Ipad/Iphone/smartphone please download the ZOOM app prior to offering. Please check your webcam privacy settings on your computer. If you have a Lenovo laptop, you must have the Lenovo Vantage App installed on your computer for webcam to work. Check state approvals before registering to make sure the states you are licensed have approved the course/seminar and allow Virtual education in place of classroom education during the pandemic.
Contact the chapter with questions regarding participation guidelines: email@example.com
Any & all cancellations are subject to an admin fee. No credit/refunds for cancellations made on or after 7 days prior to class. No credit/refunds for no-shows. Our cancellation policy is stated on the registration portal. A copy of your driver’s license must be emailed to the Chapter office as verification for the offering prior to the offering start date.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: 856.415.0281
CLICK HERE for a Downloadable PDF of All Upcoming Programs